Complex Hand, Wrist and Upper Extremity Surgery
Carpal Tunnel Release
Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery and Shoulder Replacement
SEEING PATIENTS WHERE THEY LIVE
Board certified fellowship trained, Alfred Wroblewski, MD, specializes in a variety of hand, shoulder and elbow surgical techniques and treatments. Trained in endoscopic carpal tunnel release, he has performed over 6,000 release surgeries. Additionally, his repertoire includes arthritis hand, microscopic repair and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Wroblewski has a special interest in total shoulder replacement and arthroscopy.
- State University of New York Hand, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Fellowship
- Graduate of University of Detroit Undergraduate in Biology
- University of Michigan School of Medicine Medical Degree with Honors
- Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University General Surgery Internship
- Allegheny General Hospital Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children Pediatric Orthopedics Rotation
Dr. Wroblewski has given numerous lectures and presentations on hand surgery and reconstruction. He has lived in northern Michigan since 1997 with his wife and two sons. He enjoys spending time with family, fishing, hunting, boating, woodworking, and Michigan football.