Sports Medicine including Hip Arthroscopy
Complex Shoulder, Hip and Knee Replacement, Arthroscopy and Repair
Rotator Cuff Repair
SEEING PATIENTS WHERE THEY LIVE
A love of northern Michigan’s outdoor lifestyle, Eric Mancini, MD, moved to Petoskey after eight years of visiting for summer and ski getaways. “I look forward to helping people get back to doing what they enjoy, and to working with the athletic community to maintain current levels of sport and activity,” he explains. Dr. Mancini brings a wealth of knowledge from experience with college and professional teams to benefit northern Michigan.
- Sports Medicine Fellowship at Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California
- Graduated with Honors from University of Michigan
- Medical Training at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center as Chief Resident.
- Assistant Team Doctor for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Rams, Kings, Sparks, Anaheim Ducks, USC Trojans Football and Loyola Marymount University