Specializing in Musculoskeletal Care
Bay Street Orthopaedics is an award winning practice that provides expertise in the following areas:
- Hip (including posterior and anterior approach), Knee (including Partial Knee), Ankle & Shoulder (including Reverse Shoulder) Replacement
- Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Elbow
- Arthroscopic Shoulder, Knee & Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Finger / Trigger Finger
- Fracture Care
- Ligament, Tendon & Cartilage
- Sports Injuries
- Tendinitis & Arthritis
Surgeries are preformed by an orthopaedic surgeon, often with a second orthopaedic surgeon or orthopaedic physician assistant (PA) assisting with the procedure and post-operative care.
Bay Street Orthpaedics partners with four regional hospitals including:
- PETOSKEY – McLaren Northern Michigan-Petoskey Campus
- CHARLEVOIX – Munson Charlevoix Hospital
- CHEBOYGAN – McLaren Northern Michigan-Cheboygan Campus
- ST. IGNACE – Mackinac Straits Health System
This includes medications, injection therapy, activity modification and immobilization.
Our triage nurse is available during office hours to address non-emergency medical concerns. Please leave a detailed message and the nurse will contact you in the order that your request was received.
Urgency - After Hours
Call 231.487.4000 and ask to speak with our “On Call” surgeon. He will contact you.
If you are taken to the hospital, please inform the Emergency Room (ER) personnel the name of your Bay Street Orthopaedic surgeon. Your surgeon and the ER staff will determine the best treatment and follow-up care
Bay Street Orthopaedic doctors are on staff at
- McLaren Northern Michigan
- Munson Healthcare Charlevoix Hospital
- McLaren Northern Michigan-Cheboygan Campus